Location: San Francisco
You’ll be working with…
- Hari Anbarasu (CTO)
- Kushal Byatnal (CEO)
- Jordan Meyer (Founding Engineer)
- Eli Badgio (Founding Engineer)
We believe that every business action can be enhanced through intelligent automation. Our versatile and intuitive AI tools are designed to fully equip enterprises, freeing team members from manual, mundane tasks, and unlocking opportunities for more engaging, fulfilling work.
At Extend, we want to transform the way work is done entirely — by allowing our customers to design, outline, and perfect their business processes with just a few clicks.
Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and driven towards the mission as we are.
- Build, and maintain, durable, scalable systems capable of processing millions of documents per month.
- Design and implement the best human ↔ AI interfaces for enterprise operations. We are building a new territory of UX that previously did not exist. It’s up to us to discover and implement new patterns that work for our users.
- Create easy-to-use customer implementation tooling for internal team members to easily integrate Extend into a customer’s flow.
- Have complete ownership over the work you do — as a founding team member, you’ll have the opportunity to truly own large areas of product and engineering and have direct relationship with customers.
- Work directly with the CEO, CTO, and other founding members and help build out our team.
Our tech stack:
- NextJS + Vercel (Frontend)
- tRPC (API)
- NodeJS + Express (Backend)
- Postgres DB + objection.js ORM
- Completely in TypeScript
If you, like us, believe that AI can transform the way enterprises work, this role is a great fit for you.
Experience building, and being part of, world-class enterprise software products — You’ve worked on some of the best enterprise software products in the world and you have a track record of building intuitive experiences for large customers.
Entrepreneurial drive — You’re able to work without explicit direction, at times. As a founding member, you’ll be expected to be OK with the level of ambiguity that comes with an early-stage startup while also seeking out solutions to problems.
Strong communicator — As an early-stage startup, there will be lots of changes and ambiguity in the beginning. You should be comfortable sharing your feedback early, and often, and you should be comfortable bringing up product ideas frequently.
Top-of-the-market compensation — At Extend, we will offer top-of-the-market (90th+ percentile) compensation in both cash and equity. We believe that the best candidates deserve the best compensation, and we will ensure that it happens.
High impact — You’ll be joining as founding member of the team, and as such you will have a high level of ownership and influence over the direction of the company.
Know someone good?
Fill out this form to suggest them.