Locations: Remote; Gaithersburg, MD
You’ll be working with…
- David Molot (Co-founder)
- Working style: cares about getting things done rather than amount of time in a chair.
- Appreciates efficient meetings but doesn’t mind chit-chatting.
- Soccer (esp. Chelsea) and Formula One (esp. Daniel Ricardo) fanatic.
- Hassan Syyid (Co-founder)
- Genius who can solve any problem.
- Big J Cole fan (whole team is). Will listen and work together while doing monotonous stuff.
- Really into standup comedy: Dave Chappelle is legendary.
- Brendan Hogan (CS)
- Slack monster. Manages 60+ customers by himself.
- Huge ND football fan, used to be in ND marching band.
- 3+ times/week chipotle eater.
One Word Vibes
hotglue is on a mission to help engineering teams of all sizes build & manage their integrations. We do this by providing a library of over 250 prebuilt integrations that developers can embed in their products and use out of the box instantly. With hotglue any org, from an early startup to an established company, can build highly scalable integrations while eliminating 90% of the engineering work that goes into integrations today.
As developers ourselves, we know how important shipping a great product is – and that means building a team of great people to tackle this $1B+ market.
About the role
This is a ground floor opportunity to be the first growth hire at hotglue and shape our trajectory, working directly with hotglue's co-founders. You will experience what being at a scrappy startup is like. What you'll be doing described below one-day could look radically different the next. You will be empowered to identify opportunities that will help us grow and own it.
- Scope, design, implement, and own new growth experiments
- Help expand and ideate on our current growth channels
- Have autonomy to identify, conceptualize, and launch new initiatives
- Improve tooling, reporting, and processes around our growth channels
- Assist with any other growth initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years of growth/marketing experience with a technical B2B SaaS product
- Strong written communication skills and can explain complex technical concepts to non-engineers and engineers alike
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to improvise and develop creative solutions when common approaches fail
- Familiar with the B2B SaaS industry
- We don't care about fancy degrees or FAANG experience
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office - Apple equipment and anything else you need to be productive
hotglue is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at hotglue feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Know someone good?
Fill out this form to suggest them.