Locations: Remote; Austin; San Francisco; New York City
Jam.dev is the first platform with a browser extension that enables software teams to capture, log, and track developer-ready bug reports. In just one click, non-technical users can create comprehensive bug reports, including everything from instant replays to crucial developer logs, reducing bug reporting time by 20x. Established in 2020, Jam.dev now supports over 50,000 professionals from leading global companies such as T-Mobile, Dell, and Staples. Backed by renowned venture capital firms like USV, GGV, and tech leaders from Apple and Cloudflare.
About the role
The team at Jam is constantly iterating and cooking up new ways to delight our users. Your charter: lead the design vision and process to build a seamless and delightful way to report bugs.
- Remote, operating on US / EU time zones.
- Opportunity to work in person in NYC and Austin.
- Evolve and lead the vision and process for product design at Jam.
- Bring the “WOW” to every Jam interaction - experiment with new and creative ways design can delight users.
- Craft every detail of new features and maintain the highest standard across every user experience with Jam.
- Move fast! Build size-able features quickly. You’ll go from idea to in production in a couple of weeks.
- Work with marketing to tell compelling stories throughout the user lifecycle.
- Create things people really want. The user impact from your work is so tangible that before you start designing, you’ll often see clips where users are emphatically requesting exactly the feature you are about to create.
- Drive growth. You’ll be working on critical features for the business and you’ll be able to see your immediate impact in metrics.
- Become a product expert. Your dogfooding of the product will directly inform the direction of Jam’s future.
You’re good at…
- Thinking through every possibility to create intuitive flows - you know how to design a product users instantly understand.
- Taking user feedback to build and advocate for the ideal product experience. You’re always looking for ways the UI can make users’ lives easier.
- Figma for creating high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Working cross-functionally with engineering and product, to balance technical needs with UI vision and the bottom-line.
+5 years of experience in UI/UX for software products- bonus if you’ve worked in small teams before!
Your teammates are…
- Early Cloudflare engineers and PMs.
- Senior ICs who love their craft.
- Absolutely hilarious.
- The opportunity to invent something from the ground up that could one day be industry standard.
- Fun, interesting and challenging work.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Option to work 100% remotely, no commuting to the office.
- Option to work in person in Austin and New York.
- Paid desk at a co-working space.
- Macbook Pro.
- A small team where you will know everyone, and will move fast, without extra meetings.
Sound like someone’s Jam?
Fill out this form to suggest them.