How does this work?
- A friend (or former coworker, etc.) suggests you for a job.
- Based on the quality of the person suggesting, and the suggestion they make, we make a quick decision on whether to fast-track you with the companies we partner with. (No need to apply.)
- If you land the job, the person who suggested you gets paid.
Does the person suggesting me have to work at the company hiring?
Not at all! Our premise is that a recommendation from anyone you’ve worked with is better signal than a traditional cold application, so our hiring partners don’t expect you to know anyone there.
Who should suggest me?
Ideally, someone who has worked with you before, like an old coworker who thinks highly of you. A friend works too, especially if you’ve worked on a project together.
Why should I use SuggestFriends instead of another job site like Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.?
- I partner directly with the companies on the site. That means you get to skip the formal application process.
- If you know someone who is a fit for another role, you get paid.
- You get the credibility of a friend suggesting you — which goes much farther than a cold application.
How do you make money?
I take a fee from the employer beyond the referral bonus listed on the site. The amount you see on the site is the amount you’ll get.
I have more questions. Who can I ask?
Asher! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a side project I’m running and it’s very experimental.